too BLESSED to be STRESSED...

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

sg life?

yesterday morning..
one of my roommies was suddenly cursing and being stressed out..

eh? why ah? confused me...

"i have to go back to my hometown.. i can't stand this anymore..blah blah blah.."

oh ok, now i understood...;p..
her plan not to go back at all this hols --> failed.. reason: simple, cant stand the boring life here...
even she decided to go back earlier than me..huhuh...

not a problem..haha..
then i began to think..
why i so enjoyed my stay here despite of abundance school work, assignments, exams, pressure, etc2..
even here i stay far away from my family, where i can get full support from..
doesn't mean i dont miss my family, yeah i do miss them..

but here..
i also have a family(or families?)..:).. not genetically related, but we are family;p...

here, friends(esp ones w/o parents around) in a certain community = 1 family..haha

yeah without them i'll be rotten this hols waiting for my cip to come before i go back..haha..

uh..i hv to study.. coz it's proven that hard work will be paid off.. c'mon! endure!
posted by Jennifer R. at 10:22 AM

3 Comments:

Haha nice one jes yg tulisan warna putih paling bawah :) Susah tapi y buat endure. Lol

June 29, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

haha u found my blog..;p..
iyah nih..ujian so far susah bener...TT..nebus dosa pas prelim 2 lah..harus ketebus..huehehe...u ujian ga sih?

July 1, 2010 at 6:09 PM  

btw itu biru muda lohh..bukan putih..wkwkw

July 1, 2010 at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home