too BLESSED to be STRESSED...

Sunday, May 23, 2010

3 hari mencari cinta - ketemukan hanya di dalamMu

there're always new things discovered during any bible camp...
discover - done
encounter - done
manifest - in progress...now..

ok i shouldn't discuss about cockroaches here..
the good thing is i can be more courageous towards cockroaches..;p..
lucky my room members are guai and nice;p...
none scream hysterically when they meet mr. cockies;p...
good job girls..haha...

though i was lack of sleep i believe that i will stay healthy..
prelim is coming...must be super fit:)..

yeah, i think this is one of the best bbcs...(all are the best anw;p)
this's my 4th one...(though there were 5 so far during my stay in sg..i missed 1 cuz my parents was visiting me;p) anw still awesome!
however,for me the 1st one is still the best;p...
the beginning..when i began to know about a lot of things..
without the 1st one, this one would never be the 4th one as well;p..

lastly, nice theme song ,TLG band! <3 it;p..
posted by Jennifer R. at 5:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home