too BLESSED to be STRESSED...

Saturday, January 2, 2010

tHRee_movies_in_tHRee_nights

Wow,i watched spiderman 1,2,3 on TV for 3 days consecutively..
Yeah, quite old movies, but never watched before..

These classic heroic movies based on comics never caught my interest to watch before, but after i watched the 1st one: hmm,not bad:p.. And finally i really spend 3 nights to see these series on TV though my dad has the dvds.. Sometimes i cant understand myself:p

I realised there was a line repeated over again on the 3 movies till it's stuck in my mind..hmph..
"with great power comes great responsibility", said Ben Parker to Peter Parker aka spiderman..

quite nice quote i think though that was not so impactful to me. Just remember it coz it was repeated too often already:p..

not so bad movies afterall, though it sounds quite kiddy?:p.. I like the moral of the story (other than main character will always win:p)...
What i got mainly was about integrity to do the right things, not the seem good ones.. And also about the power of character..
(am not going to type down the story anw:p,just watch if interested)

anw, the best lines(my version obviously:p) was on the 3rd movie, very last lines by Peter Parker. Here it goes:
"WHATEVER COMES OUR WAY,
WHATEVER BATTLE WE HAVE RAGING INSIDE US,
WE ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE.
My friend harry taught me that.
HE CHOSE TO BE THE BEST OF HIMSELF.
IT'S THE CHOICES THAT MAKE US WHO WE ARE, and WE CAN ALWAYS CHOOSE TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT.."

good ending before i switched the TV off:)..

P.S. I'm not a movie maniac
posted by Jennifer R. at 1:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home